- Digital Photo Organizing
- Printed Photo Organizing
- Memorabilia (Ticket Stubs, Brochures, etc.) Organizing
- Scanning and Digitizing
- Software Training
- Digital Photo Slide Shows (Video Scrapbook)
- Cloud Storage and Backup
- Archival Products
Don’t see the service you are looking for above? Just ask, if we can’t do it, we have a partner that can help.
“Lisa, with tears in my eyes, I am just overwhelmed with the books!!! Way beyond my expectations!!! Thank you so much. My family is going to be surprised!!!
– Jan S.
“I just wanted to tell you that I was able to share the photos with my family over the holiday, and they were a BIG hit. Thanks so much for your help! I am looking forward to gathering more for you to scan!”
– Mary Jane T.
“I bawled my eyes out! Great Job!” (after watching the video slideshow I created for her daughter’s graduation)
Reasons you may need Photo Organizing
- Do you have a lifetime of photos in drawers, bags and boxes?
- Are your photos sitting on a memory card or lost somewhere on your computer?
- Do you have old albums that are yellow and faded?
- Do you need help understanding changing technology?
- Did you inherit boxes of photos?
- Are you getting ready to move or downsize?
- Would you like to digitize your media to pass on to family members?
- Do you need help backing up your photos?
Lisa Tonjes Moritz has been a member of the Association of Person Photo Organizers since 2012. She is APPO Certified.
Lisa is currently the only person doing Photo Organizing in Omaha (or in Nebraska).